This blog was created for all our family and friends who want to follow us on our travels.

Our next trip is to the USA - and we'll be doing a 5 week trip to: (in order): San Francisco, Las Vegas, Seattle/Redmond, Washington D.C., Tampa, FL, New York City, Phoenix, AZ and Honolulu, Hawaii.

As you can see, that's a fair number of places to travel to in five weeks!

And of course, since Yumi and I are budding photographers - we'll be taking lots of photos along the way - and the best place to read about our travels, and see our photos - is right here.

Click Here to See More Photos of the USA!


Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm in Delft!

Well guys, I made it to Delft. Was a long flight from Singapore to London and then Amsterdam, but went pretty smoothly.
I managed to get some sleep on the flight to London, managed to sleep about 8 hours overall - uncomfortable sleeping in my seat, but I had a window seat so didn't get bothered too much. I don't feel too jet-lagged at the moment because of that :)

Joeri from Oqapi picked me up at the airport and drove me to his offices which is where I am now.

I've now been showed around the office and been given a desk to work on - I even have a window view!
The office is a bit quiet at the moment - just him and me - as his other full time staff member is on holiday and the other guys are part timers and in at various times. Procolix is right next door, so will get to meet them sometime too.

What I've seen so far of Holland on the drive here is that it's extremely flat. Joeri explained that the land we were driving through used to be a huge lake about a hundred years ago.

Got a couple of photos of the airports and things on the way - but not really had a chance to get the camera out yet, will post more pics another time.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Wow! Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound! look forward to hearing more of your adventures!! xxx G

Tan Kim Hing said...

Safe and soft landing !!! Good